2010/03/18

i love volleyball!~

yesterday went shopping (from johor, tangkak 2 melaka),
shopped in jusco and tesco,
bought a blue and yellow coloured volleyball(cost rm22.90,quite expensive i think)..
and then after tat went back 2 my aunt's house,
playing tat lovely ball..
i really want 2 improve my volleyball skills and techniques,
or i'll not b able 2 go near my...ANGEL..
hehe...
tat's the aim tat i love VOLLEYBALL sooo much..
=.="

play until my hand got red+black,
went upstairs 2 the k-room,
sang a lot of songs...
happy happy happy!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

today,
about 10a.m. awake,
playing farmville and pet society(i think i am really childish),
ay shin helped me 2 fertelized my crops and fed my chickens!!!
oh no!!!
i am going 2 fainted!!!
loved her so much!!!!
OMG!!!

HAHA...
ALL TYPE IN ENGLISH CUZ I REALLY WANNA 2 IMPROVE MY POOR POOR POOR ENGLISH~~~
ALL MY FRIENDS,
WAD ARE U ALL DOING NOW???
HAPPY HOLIDAY YA~~~^^

lastly,
post some chinese words:
因为陌生 所以勇敢 因为距离 所以美丽

No comments: